Alan’s passion is being a part of a church that reaches people who are separated from God, and knowing that it’s making an impact on eternity. He currently serves as the Executive Pastor at Christ’s Church in Mason, OH.
Outreach/Missions Pastor & Executive Pastor, Mount Pleasant Christian Church, Greenwood, IN (Independent Christian)
Since 2000, Ben has been serving in a variety of different discipleship ministries across the south. Currently, he serves at Sugar Creek Baptist Church in Sugar Land, TX. His passion is developing leaders and helping them achieve their greatest Kingdom potential.
- Adult Ministries Pastor, The Bayou Church, Lafayette, LA (SBC)
- Worship College Pastor, Hyde Park Baptist, Austin, TX (SBC)
- Worship Student Pastor, Parkridge Baptist, Coral Springs, FL (SBC)
- Worship BCM Director, Florida Atlantic University (SBC)
- Worship & Media Associate, FBC, Colleyville, TX (SBC)
- Youth Associate, FBC, Colleyville, TX (SBC)
- South Campus Associate, Grace Community, Tyler, TX (SBC)
- Program Staff, Pine Cove Christian Camps & Conference Center, Tyler, TX (Non-denominational)
Ben’s passion is to introduce unreached people to a growing relationship with Jesus. He seeks to use the experience, background, and gifts God has given him to live out his passion and calling in context of pastoral leadership in a Jesus-centered local church.
- Lead Pastor, Lifestone Church, Weatherford, TX (Southern Baptist)
- Church Planting Residency, StoneWater Church, Granbury, TX (Southern Baptist)
- Pastor to Students, First Baptist Church, Weatherford, TX (Southern Baptist)
- Pastor to Students, First Baptist Church, Stephenville, TX (Southern Baptist)
- Pastor to Students, New Beginnings Church, Arlington TX
- Pastor to Students, Woods Chapel Baptist Church, Arlington, TX (Baptist)
- Pastor to Students, First Baptist Church, Petersburg, TX (Southern Baptist)
Bill has been at Parkview Christian Church in Orland Park, IL, since 2003. He originally joined the staff as the Director of Small Groups and moved into the role of Executive Pastor in 2005 where he continues to serve at this time.
As an executive pastor, educator, and entrepreneur, Bob is known as a strategic thinker and clarifying facilitator.
- Associate Pastor of Youth Ministry, Thomas Road Baptist Church, Lynchburg, VA (Baptist)
- Executive Pastor, First Baptist Church of Indian Rocks, Largo, FL (Baptist)
- Pastor of Church Ministries, Los Gatos Christian Church, Los Gatos, CA (Independent Christian)
Bruce serves as the Community Life Pastor at Shepherd’s Grove in Irvine, CA. He has over 30 years experience developing leaders in churches from 150 to 10,000.
- Pastor of Life Groups & Adult Education, Central Community Church, Wichita, KS (Non-denominational)
- Ephesians 4 Pastor (Life Groups, Campus Ministries), Shepherd Church, Porter’s Ranch, CA (Independent Christian)
- Education Minister, First Christian, Anaheim, CA
Chris is passionate about changing the world for Christ and loves helping others follow Jesus. He has served at CCoF since 2010 and has experience in small groups and succession planning. Chris and his wife Kristi live in Flagstaff with their 3 children.
- Christ's Church of the Valley, Avondale, AZ
- Pantano Christian Church, Tucson, AZ
Beginning in 2005, Christie played a key role in planting Salty Church. Over the years she filled several roles including administrative support, HR, children's, and now Multisite Director. Salty has 5 campuses with attendance averaging 1,700. She has experience in small groups and leadership development.
Dana Erickson currently serves as the Executive Pastor at Illuminate Church in Scottsdale, AZ. He specializes in staff development and culture, change management, strategic alignment, and leadership development. Dana also serves as one of our Life Plan coaches.
- Pastor of Leadership and Strategic Advancement, Compass Christian Church, Chandler, AZ (Independent Christian)
- Lead Executive Pastor, Christ's Church of the Valley, San Dimas, CA (Independent Christian)
- College Pastor/Executive Pastor, Overlake Christian Church, Redmond, WA (Independent Christian)
Dave is the Executive Director of Loving Utah, a church planting network based in South Jordan, UT. Dave has a passion to see all Gospel-centered churches grow and thrive. He loves to spend time mentoring church planters. Dave and his wife live in the Salt Lake City area with their 3 daughters.
- Executive Pastor, K2 the Church, Salt Lake City, UT (Non-denominational)
- Church Planter, The Place, Lakewood, CO (The Foursquare Church)
- Children's Director & Ministry Development, Woodlawn Church, Royal Oak, MI (Non-denominational)
- Associate Pastor, Community of Faith, Maryville, MO (AG)
Dave currently serves as the Lead Pastor at Willow Creek Community Church's Crystal Lake Campus while also serving as an adjunct faculty member with Trinity International University. Dave is passionate about empowering others to reach their full potential. He also serves on our Life Plan facilitator team.
- Executive Pastor, Willow Creek Community Church, Crystal Lake Campus, Chicago, IL (Non-denominational)
- Managing Pastor, The Chapel, Akron, OH (Non-denominational)
- Adjunct Faculty Instructor, Trinity International University, 2002–Current
- Adjunct Faculty, Malone University, 2002–2010
Denise currently serves on the leadership team for Connection Pointe Christian Church. Her 20+ years combined leadership in the church and marketplace allows her to see the big picture while still focusing on developing our biggest resource – people! Denise lives in Brownsburg, IN, with her husband Kevin. They have 3 children – Skyla, Devin, and Kiley.
- Community Ministries Team Leader, Connection Pointe Christian Church, Brownsburg, IN (Independent Christian)
- Institute for Professional Development, Director of Corporate Development, Glen Ridge, NJ
Don is the Executive Pastor of Operations at Compass Christian Church and has been in full-time ministry since 2001. Previously, his 26-year marketplace career included starting and leading businesses. He's married to Sue and has 3 grown children and 7 grandchildren.
Christian Network (The Worship Network), President & CEO
Doug values innovative solutions and is a passionate and relational leader who loves to see healthy leaders leading growing, healthy churches. Doug also serves as our Activator and Coach Tribe Coordinator.
Pastor, Canyon Ridge Christian Church, Las Vegas, NV (Independent Christian)
Ed has over 30 years of ministry experience and is the Executive Pastor at Shelter Cove Community Church in Modesto, CA. Ed is passionate about helping leaders be more effective and efficient.
- Executive Pastor, Bay Area Community Church, Annapolis, MD (Non-denominational)
- Executive Pastor, Christ's Church of Federal Way, Federal Way, WA (Non-denominational)
- Associate Pastor-Students, River Lakes Community Church, Bakersfield, CA (Non-denominational)
Eric served as a Senior Associate pastor for 19 years before planting Legacy Church in Farmington, CT. Eric lives to help both marketplace and church leaders discover and actualize the reason they were born.
- Associate Director of Field Operations, Elim Bible Institute
- Senior Associate Pastor, Associate Pastor, Assistant Pastor, Youth Pastor, Worship Pastor & Missions Pastor, Church of the Living God, Manchester, CT (Elim Fellowship)
Galen has 18 years of church leadership experience at The Chapel in Libertyville, IL, and at Crossroads Christian Church in Corona, CA, where he currently serves as Senior Executive Pastor. Galen is most passionate about developing Christian leaders in churches and workplaces who embrace and do the work of the ministry of Christ.
- Campus Staff, Campus Crusade for Christ, San Diego State University
- Lay Pastor, Skyline Wesleyan Church, La Mesa, CA (Wesleyan)
- Director of Operations, Willow Creek Community Church, Chicago, IL (Non-denominational)
- Executive Director of HR, Executive Director of Support Ministries & Campus Pastor, The Chapel, Chicago, IL (Non-denominational)
Hal loves the local church and has a passion for helping church leaders succeed. He has been married to Sandy for 38 years and has 2 married children. He has over 40 years of ministry experience and has earned a Bachelor's degree in Education, a Masters degree in Religious Education, and a Doctorate degree in Leadership.
- Executive Pastor, Church at the Springs, Ocala, FL (Southern Baptist)
- Executive Pastor of Multisites, Grace Family Church (ARC)
- Lead/Planting Pastor, Church at the Bay (Southern Baptist)
- Executive Pastor, Potential Church (Flamingo Road Church), (Southern Baptist)
- Minister of Education, Sheridan Hills Baptist Church (Southern Baptist)
- Minister of Education, Mandarin Baptist Church (Southern Baptist)
- Minister of Youth, 1st Baptist Olive Branch (Southern Baptist)
Jared is passionate about helping churches adopt strategic practices to grow the Kingdom. He has experience with discipleship, outreach, and leadership development and has served on staff at Plum Creek Christian Church since 2006. Jared and his wife Angie live in Butler, KY, with their 3 children
- Associate Minister, Cemetery Chapel Christian Church
- Associate Minister to Children, Plum Creek Christian Church
- Outreach Minister, Plum Creek Christian Church
- Minister of Administration, Plum Creek Christian Church
Jason’s life mission really sums it up: “I wisely analyze situations in order to clarify direction that helps accomplish purposeful results.” He loves helping individuals and teams discover clarity. Jason and his wife Sheri live in Tucson, AZ, where they enjoy hiking and camping.
Home building industry
Jason has successfully transitioned an inward-focused church to be more external-focused. He has a history of helping ministries maximize their potential, overcome obstacles, and build aligned teams. He was the lead pastor of Grace Church in Roseville, MN, for 13 years and brings 25 years of church experience from NJ, IL, and MN.
- Lead Pastor, Grace Church, Roseville, MN (Non-denominational)
- Teaching Pastor/Young Adults, First Evangelical Free Church (Evangelical Free)
- Pastor of Next-Gen Ministries, Jacksonville Chapel, Lincoln Park, NJ (Non-denominational)
Jeremy loves to help people connect with the body of Christ and experience the fulfillment and community of serving alongside others. He's passionate about championing cultural change and intentional leadership development. Jeremy and his wife Erin live in Modesto, CA, with their 4 children.
Jill serves as Executive Director of Projects at Eastside Christian Church in Anaheim, CA. Jill has worked with several large churches all over the country and has a passion for seeing the local church grow and thrive.
- Technical Director, Production Department Director, Willow Creek Community Church, Chicago, IL (Non-denominational)
- Technical Director, Woodcrest Chapel, Columbia, MO (Non-denominational)
- Production Assistant, Grace Church, St. Louis, MO (Non-denominational)
Jim moved to Ventura, CA, along with his wife Dynell and their 2 sons in 2011 to help plant Mission Church where he currently serves as the Executive Pastor. Previously, Jim lived in Rockford, IL, where he served at Heartland Community Church as Ministry Director.
Ministry Director, Heartland Community Church, Rockford, IL (Non-denominational)
Jim serves as an executive pastor at Traders Point Christian Church, northwest of Indianapolis, where he has provided leadership in navigating a campus relocation, several major campus expansions, and a lead pastor transition.
- Executive Pastor, Traders Point Christian Church (Independent Christian)
- Director of Development, Cincinnati Christian University, Cincinnati, OH
Johnny has 16 years of church leadership experience and served at Harvest Bible Chapel and Bay Area Community Church as Executive Pastor. He's currently serving in several volunteer roles at Harvest Bible Chapel, Annapolis, MD, and various coaching engagements in the church planting world.
- Church Plant Coaching and Strategic Assessment and Planning, Harvest Bible Fellowship and GCC
- Executive Pastor, Bay Area Community Church, Annapolis, MD (Non-denominational)
- Pastor of Congregational Care, Harvest Bible Chapel, Chicago, IL (Non-denominational)
Julie wants to see church leaders be effective business and team leaders, experts at aligning team thinking and decisions, and excellent stewards of their human resources. She also has experience in church planting, governance, and succession planning. Julie lives in Midlothian, VA, with her husband Mark and their 4 children.
Director of Operations & Executive Assistant, Journey Christian Church, Midlothian, VA (Non-denominational)
Keith uses his gifting as a catalytic/organizing leader and a systems developer to serve and strengthen the local church in the fulfillment of its mission. He currently serves as Executive Pastor at Sonrise Church in Berlin, MD.
- Strategist for Church Strengthening and Equipping, Baptist Convention for Maryland/Delaware
- Executive Pastor, Riva Trace Baptist Church (SBC)
Kent's passion for the local church has led him to devote more than 40 years to helping it achieve its grand assignment.
- Associate Lead Pastor, River Hills Christian Church, Cincinnati, OH (Independent Christian)
- Director of Spiritual Growth, Horizon Community Church, Mariemont, OH (Baptist)
- Senior Associate Pastor, Vineyard Community Church, Springdale, OH (Vineyard Denomination)
- Pastor of Spiritual Formation, Canyon Ridge Christian Church, Las Vegas, NV (Independent Christian)
- Pastoral Area Leader (Operations), Willow Creek Community Church, Chicago, IL (Non-denominational)
- Minister of Membership, Nurture East 91st Street Christian Church, Indianapolis, IN (Non-denominational)
- Associate Pastor/Interim Pastor, St. Louis Church of Christ, St. Louis, MI (Independent Christian)
- Church Planter, Fellowship Christian Church, Cincinnati, OH (Independent Christian)
- Resident and Leadership Team Member, The Jesus House, Cincinnati, OH (Non-denominational)
Kevin has over 15 years of church leadership experience at Christ's Church of the Valley in Royersford, PA, where he serves as Executive Pastor.
Kirby loves to encourage young church leaders and equip them with tools and sustainable habits for personal growth. He’s passionate about building strong families and churches. Kirby and his wife Gail live in Tulsa, OK, where they love to babysit their grandkids! Kirby also serves as the Church Relations contact for Intentional Churches.
- Associate Pastor, Grace Fellowship, Tulsa, OK (Charismatic/Non-denominational)
- Lead Pastor, Word of Grace Community Church, Sheboygan Falls, WI (Charismatic/Non-denominational)
- Church on the Move, Tulsa, OK
Larry has served as Executive Pastor at Pathway Church in Wichita, KS, for over 19 years. He's passionate about mobilizing and equipping younger leaders to serve the local church. He's married to Melinda and has 2 grown children.
Associate Pastor, Greeley Christian Church, Greeley, CO (Independent Christian)
Mark loves to help people grow, both individually and organizationally. He's passionate about building culture that can grow God-sized vision. Mark and his wife Melanie live in Midlothian, TX, with their 3 children.
Executive Pastor, Oaks Church, Red Oak, TX (Assemblies of God)
Mark is the Pastor of Engagement and Groups at Canyon Ridge Christian Church in Las Vegas, NV. He's passionate about seeing people do life together through small groups. He and his wife live in Las Vegas with their 3 dogs.
- Community Life Pastor, Parkview Christian Church, Chicago, IL (Independent Christian)
- Consultant, LifeTogether Ministries, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Pastor of Small Groups, Lake Avenue Church, Pasadena, CA (Non-denominational)
- Pastor of Small Groups, Woodlands Church, The Woodlands, TX (Non-denominational)
Mark is passionate about serving churches at the intersection of great ministry and appropriate technology. He loves helping leaders grow and creating effective and efficient systems. Mark and his wife DeeDee live in Orlando, FL, and love spending time with their grandkids.
- Lead Software Architect/CEO, Elexio, Elizabethtown, PA
- Pastor of Membership & Technology, Crosspointe Church, Oklahoma City, OK