Alan’s passion is being a part of a church that reaches people who are separated from God, and knowing that it’s making an impact on eternity. He currently serves as the Executive Pastor at Christ’s Church in Mason, OH.
Outreach/Missions Pastor & Executive Pastor, Mount Pleasant Christian Church, Greenwood, IN (Independent Christian)
Since 2000, Ben has been serving in a variety of different discipleship ministries across the south. Currently, he serves at Sugar Creek Baptist Church in Sugar Land, TX. His passion is developing leaders and helping them achieve their greatest Kingdom potential.
– Adult Ministries Pastor, The Bayou Church, Lafayette, LA (SBC)
– Worship College Pastor, Hyde Park Baptist, Austin, TX (SBC)
– Worship Student Pastor, Parkridge Baptist, Coral Springs, FL (SBC)
– Worship BCM Director, Florida Atlantic University (SBC)
– Worship & Media Associate, FBC, Colleyville, TX (SBC)
– Youth Associate, FBC, Colleyville, TX (SBC)
– South Campus Associate, Grace Community, Tyler, TX (SBC)
– Program Staff, Pine Cove Christian Camps & Conference Center, Tyler, TX (Non-denominational)
Ben’s passion is to introduce unreached people to a growing relationship with Jesus. He seeks to use the experience, background, and gifts God has given him to live out his passion and calling in context of pastoral leadership in a Jesus-centered local church.
– Lead Pastor, Lifestone Church, Weatherford, TX (Southern Baptist)
– Church Planting Residency, StoneWater Church, Granbury, TX (Southern Baptist)
– Pastor to Students, First Baptist Church, Weatherford, TX (Southern Baptist)
– Pastor to Students, First Baptist Church, Stephenville, TX (Southern Baptist)
– Pastor to Students, New Beginnings Church, Arlington TX
– Pastor to Students, Woods Chapel Baptist Church, Arlington, TX (Baptist)
– Pastor to Students, First Baptist Church, Petersburg, TX (Southern Baptist)
Bill has been at Parkview Christian Church in Orland Park, IL, since 2003. He originally joined the staff as the Director of Small Groups and moved into the role of Executive Pastor in 2005 where he continues to serve at this time.
As an executive pastor, educator, and entrepreneur, Bob is known as a strategic thinker and clarifying facilitator. Florence Baptist Church operates using ChurchOS in its daily routines and planning.
– Executive Pastor, First Baptist Church of Indian Rocks, Largo, FL (Baptist)
– Pastor of Church Ministries, Venture Church (formerly Los Gatos Christian Church), Los Gatos, CA (Independent Christian)
– Associate Pastor of Youth Ministry, Thomas Road Baptist Church, Lynchburg, VA (Baptist)
Brett’s heartbeat in the church can be summed up by Paul’s words in 2 Timothy 2:2, “What you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful people who will be able to teach others.” He feels called by God to teach the Scriptures, make disciples, and train leaders to join Jesus’ mission in this world.
Hope International University (2021-Present), Adjunct Professor in Pacific Christian College of Ministry and Biblical Studies, Independent Christian Church; LifePoint Church (2013-2018), Lead Pastor, 350-400 AWA, non-denominational; International Teams, now “One Collective” (2007-2012), Team Leader, non-denominational; Paxton Ave. Christian Church (2001-2006), Associate Minister, Independent Christian Church.
Bruce serves as the Community Life Pastor at Shepherd’s Grove in Irvine, CA. He has over 30 years experience developing leaders in churches from 150 to 10,000.
– Pastor of Life Groups & Adult Education, Central Community Church, Wichita, KS (Non-denominational)
– Ephesians 4 Pastor (Life Groups, Campus Ministries), Shepherd Church, Porter’s Ranch, CA (Independent Christian)
– Education Minister, First Christian, Anaheim, CA
Cadyn loves teaching on spiritual formation. Instilling a deeper understanding of spiritual disciplines has driven Cadyn’s ministerial passions the last several years.
Pastor of Operational Strategy, Northplace Church – Sashse, TX
Chris is passionate about changing the world for Christ and loves helping others follow Jesus. He has served at CCoF since 2010 and has experience in small groups and succession planning. Chris and his wife Kristi live in Flagstaff with their 3 children.
– Christ’s Church of the Valley, Avondale, AZ
– Pantano Christian Church, Tucson, AZ
Chris’ passion is to inspire, encourage and equip leaders to align their ministry strategies to mobilize their congregations in evangelizing the lost and building disciples.
Cool Springs General Baptist (2002 – 2010), Pleasant Union General Baptist (1999-2002), Ark of Safety Non-Denominational (1992-1999)
Beginning in 2005, Christie played a key role in planting Salty Church. Over the years she filled several roles including administrative support, HR, children’s, and now Multisite Director. Salty has 5 campuses with attendance averaging 1,700. She has experience in small groups and leadership development.
Dana feels called to help churches and leaders find their sweet spot in ministry for their personal and corporate calling. He has over 35 years of ministry experience and specializes in staff development and culture, change management, strategic alignment, and leadership development. Dana also serves as one of our Life Plan coaches.
– Lead Executive Pastor, Illuminate Community Church (Non-denominational)
– Pastor of Leadership and Strategic Advancement, Compass Christian Church, Chandler, AZ (Independent Christian)
– Lead Executive Pastor, Christ’s Church of the Valley, San Dimas, CA (Independent Christian)
– College Pastor/Executive Pastor, Overlake Christian Church, Redmond, WA (Independent Christian)
Dave is the Executive Director of Loving Utah, a church planting network based in South Jordan, UT. Dave has a passion to see all Gospel-centered churches grow and thrive. He loves to spend time mentoring church planters. Dave and his wife live in the Salt Lake City area with their 3 daughters.
– Executive Pastor, K2 the Church, Salt Lake City, UT (Non-denominational)
– Church Planter, The Place, Lakewood, CO (The Foursquare Church)
– Children’s Director & Ministry Development, Woodlawn Church, Royal Oak, MI (Non-denominational)
– Associate Pastor, Community of Faith, Maryville, MO (AG)
Denise currently serves on the leadership team for Connection Pointe Christian Church. Her 20+ years combined leadership in the church and marketplace allows her to see the big picture while still focusing on developing our biggest resource – people! Denise lives in Brownsburg, IN, with her husband Kevin. They have 3 children – Skyla, Devin, and Kiley.
– Community Ministries Team Leader, Connection Pointe Christian Church, Brownsburg, IN (Independent Christian)
– Institute for Professional Development, Director of Corporate Development, Glen Ridge, NJ
Don has been in full time ministry as an executive leader since 2001. He retired from Compass Christian Church after 20 years of service. Previously, his 26-year marketplace career included starting and leading businesses. He is married to Sue with three grown children and seven grandchildren.
Compass Christian Church (Independent Christian), Executive Pastor of Operations
Christian Network (The Worship Network), President & CEO
Doug values innovative solutions and is a passionate and relational leader who loves to see healthy leaders leading growing, healthy churches. Doug also serves as our Activator and Coach Tribe Coordinator.
Executive Pastor, Elim Gospel Church (Elim Fellowship) – Lima, NY
Pastor, Canyon Ridge Christian Church, Las Vegas, NV (Independent Christian)
Ed has over 30 years ministry experience and is the Executive Director at Lakeside Bible Camp in Clinton, WA. Ed also serves as a consultant to Shelter Cove Community Church in CA and preaches several times a year. Ed is passionate about helping leaders be more effective and efficient.
– Executive Pastor, Shelter Cove Community Church – Modesto, CA (Non-Denominational)
– Executive Pastor, Bay Area Community Church, Annapolis, MD (Non-denominational)
– Executive Pastor, Christ’s Church of Federal Way, Federal Way, WA (Non-denominational)
– Associate Pastor-Students, River Lakes Community Church, Bakersfield, CA (Non-denominational)
Eric served as a Senior Associate pastor for 19 years before planting Legacy Church in Farmington, CT. Eric lives to help both marketplace and church leaders discover and actualize the reason they were born.
– Associate Director of Field Operations, Elim Bible Institute
– Senior Associate Pastor, Associate Pastor, Assistant Pastor, Youth Pastor, Worship Pastor & Missions Pastor, Church of the Living God, Manchester, CT (Elim Fellowship)
Galen has 18 years of church leadership experience at The Chapel in Libertyville, IL, and at Crossroads Christian Church in Corona, CA, where he currently serves as Senior Executive Pastor. Galen is most passionate about developing Christian leaders in churches and workplaces who embrace and do the work of the ministry of Christ.
– Campus Staff, Campus Crusade for Christ, San Diego State University
– Lay Pastor, Skyline Wesleyan Church, La Mesa, CA (Wesleyan)
– Director of Operations, Willow Creek Community Church, Chicago, IL (Non-denominational)
– Executive Director of HR, Executive Director of Support Ministries & Campus Pastor, The Chapel, Chicago, IL (Non-denominational)
Hal loves the local church and has a passion for helping church leaders succeed. He has been married to Sandy for 38 years and has 2 married children. He has over 40 years of ministry experience and has earned a Bachelor’s degree in Education, a Masters degree in Religious Education, and a Doctorate degree in Leadership.
– Executive Pastor, Church at the Springs, Ocala, FL (Southern Baptist)
– Executive Pastor of Multisites, Grace Family Church (ARC)
– Lead/Planting Pastor, Church at the Bay (Southern Baptist)
– Executive Pastor, Potential Church (Flamingo Road Church), (Southern Baptist)
– Minister of Education, Sheridan Hills Baptist Church (Southern Baptist)
– Minister of Education, Mandarin Baptist Church (Southern Baptist)
– Minister of Youth, 1st Baptist Olive Branch (Southern Baptist)
Jared is passionate about helping churches adopt strategic practices to grow the Kingdom. He has experience with discipleship, outreach, and leadership development and has served on staff at Plum Creek Christian Church since 2006. Jared and his wife Angie live in Butler, KY, with their 3 children
– Associate Minister, Cemetery Chapel Christian Church
– Associate Minister to Children, Plum Creek Christian Church
– Outreach Minister, Plum Creek Christian Church
– Minister of Administration, Plum Creek Christian Church
Jason’s life mission really sums it up: “I wisely analyze situations in order to clarify direction that helps accomplish purposeful results.” He loves helping individuals and teams discover clarity. Jason and his wife Sheri live in Tucson, AZ, where they enjoy hiking and camping.
Home building industry
Jason has successfully transitioned an inward-focused church to be more external-focused. He has a history of helping ministries maximize their potential, overcome obstacles, and build aligned teams. He was the lead pastor of Grace Church in Roseville, MN, for 13 years and brings 25 years of church experience from NJ, IL, and MN.
– Lead Pastor, Grace Church, Roseville, MN (Non-denominational)
– Teaching Pastor/Young Adults, First Evangelical Free Church (Evangelical Free)
– Pastor of Next-Gen Ministries, Jacksonville Chapel, Lincoln Park, NJ (Non-denominational)
Jeff finds great joy in ministry. He loves creating strategies to achieve the church’s vision and reaching those far from God.
Celanese – 18 years in Technical and Business
Jeremy loves to help people connect with the body of Christ and experience the fulfillment and community of serving alongside others. He’s passionate about championing cultural change and intentional leadership development. Jeremy and his wife Erin live in Modesto, CA, with their 4 children.
Jill serves as Executive Director of Projects at Eastside Christian Church in Anaheim, CA. Jill has worked with several large churches all over the country and has a passion for seeing the local church grow and thrive.
– Technical Director, Production Department Director, Willow Creek Community Church, Chicago, IL (Non-denominational)
– Technical Director, Woodcrest Chapel, Columbia, MO (Non-denominational)
– Production Assistant, Grace Church, St. Louis, MO (Non-denominational)
Jim moved to Ventura, CA, along with his wife Dynell and their 2 sons in 2011 to help plant Mission Church where he currently serves as the Executive Pastor. Previously, Jim lived in Rockford, IL, where he served at Heartland Community Church as Ministry Director.
Ministry Director, Heartland Community Church, Rockford, IL (Non-denominational)
Jim has a passion for helping to bring clarity, alignment and breakthrough to leaders and churches who are stuck or not reaching their potential and seeing people discover and mobilize their gifts in and through the church.
– Executive Pastor, Traders Point Christian Church (Independent Christian)
– Director of Development, Cincinnati Christian University, Cincinnati, OH
Joe desires to partner with ministry leaders to see them reach their maximum potential in Christ.
New Life Church – Pastor 18 years, Regional Director Elim Fellowship, Area Rep Elim Fellowship, Coach trainer, Elim Fellowship
John has a passion and calling to serve pastors and their teams in the local church context. His heart is to equip, resource and strengthen Pastors through a variety of means including mentoring, workshops, and leading cohorts in the US and abroad. John also serves as Multicultural Presbyter for our Denomination where he supports over 140 churches.
Freeman Group, President, Hospitality Consulting Firm 1997-2004
Johnny has 16 years of church leadership experience and served at Harvest Bible Chapel and Bay Area Community Church as Executive Pastor. He’s currently serving in several volunteer roles at Harvest Bible Chapel, Annapolis, MD, and various coaching engagements in the church planting world.
– Church Plant Coaching and Strategic Assessment and Planning, Harvest Bible Fellowship and GCC
– Executive Pastor, Bay Area Community Church, Annapolis, MD (Non-denominational)
– Pastor of Congregational Care, Harvest Bible Chapel, Chicago, IL (Non-denominational)
Julie wants to see church leaders be effective business and team leaders, experts at aligning team thinking and decisions, and excellent stewards of their human resources. She also has experience in church planting, governance, and succession planning. Julie lives in Midlothian, VA, with her husband Mark and their 4 children.
Director of Operations & Executive Assistant, Journey Christian Church, Midlothian, VA (Non-denominational)
Keith uses his gifting as a catalytic/organizing leader and a systems developer to serve and strengthen the local church in the fulfillment of its mission. He currently serves as Executive Pastor at Sonrise Church in Berlin, MD.
– Strategist for Church Strengthening and Equipping, Baptist Convention for Maryland/Delaware
– Executive Pastor, Riva Trace Baptist Church (SBC)
Kent’s passion for the local church has led him to devote more than 40 years to helping it achieve its grand assignment.
– Associate Lead Pastor, River Hills Christian Church, Cincinnati, OH (Independent Christian)
– Director of Spiritual Growth, Horizon Community Church, Mariemont, OH (Baptist)
– Senior Associate Pastor, Vineyard Community Church, Springdale, OH (Vineyard Denomination)
– Pastor of Spiritual Formation, Canyon Ridge Christian Church, Las Vegas, NV (Independent Christian)
– Pastoral Area Leader (Operations), Willow Creek Community Church, Chicago, IL (Non-denominational)
– Minister of Membership, Nurture East 91st Street Christian Church, Indianapolis, IN (Non-denominational)
– Associate Pastor/Interim Pastor, St. Louis Church of Christ, St. Louis, MI (Independent Christian)
– Church Planter, Fellowship Christian Church, Cincinnati, OH (Independent Christian)
– Resident and Leadership Team Member, The Jesus House, Cincinnati, OH (Non-denominational)
Kirby loves to encourage young church leaders and equip them with tools and sustainable habits for personal growth. He’s passionate about building strong families and churches. Kirby and his wife Gail live in Tulsa, OK, where they love to babysit their grandkids! Kirby also serves as the Church Relations contact for Intentional Churches.
– Associate Pastor, Grace Fellowship, Tulsa, OK (Charismatic/Non-denominational)
– Lead Pastor, Word of Grace Community Church, Sheboygan Falls, WI (Charismatic/Non-denominational)
– Church on the Move, Tulsa, OK