4 Questions Every Team Should Be Asking
Fill Out the Form at the Bottom of this Page to Download the FREE “4 Helpful Lists“ Tool
What will you get in this video?
- Background and vision for Intentional Churches
- A very practical tool that any church can use to gain useful perspective
- A downloadable tool you can use immediately
- An example of the tool at a church we have worked with
- Useful insights about real challenges you may be facing
- This tool is similar to SWOT but with a bent towards evaluation.
- Things that are right, we want to amplify. Opportunities whisper at us and problems shout.
- Things that are wrong, we want to fix. Inward-looking functions are not likely to be primary newcomer sensitive.
- Things that are missing, we want to add. Do you have capacity in seats, parking, and kids space?
- Things that are confused, we want to clarify. If it is confused, you will feel it.
- How can you put this tool to use to evaluate your weekend experience?
- Can you use this tool to help build up staff during 1 on 1’s?
- What things are ‘right’ in your ministry? How can you amplify these?
- What things are ‘wrong’ in your ministry? What can you do to fix this?
- What things are ‘missing’ in your ministry? How can you add these?
- What things are ‘confused’ in your ministry? How can you bring clarity?